TickTockGolf Pro Velvet Golf Grips – All Weather non-slip grips for wedges, irons & woods – rubber compound performance golf club grip replacements for custom regripping of golf clubs. Pack of 9
Worn grips cost shots! When the grips on your golf clubs start to wear (leather golf grips will start to get shiny and smooth, rubber ones may start to perish or tear) – when they start to wear you will increase the tension in your grip, transferring stiffness and rigidity to your hands and forearms,
Worn grips cost shots! When the grips on your golf clubs start to wear (leather golf grips will start to get shiny and smooth, rubber ones may start to perish or tear) – when they start to wear you will increase the tension in your grip, transferring stiffness and rigidity to your hands and forearms, just at the point where you want to be the most relaxed. Worn grips will definitely cost you shots.
Replacing your grips is a straightforward process that does not require a golf professional. It can be done in 5 minutes with the right bits of kit and the best grips on the market! Visit your favourite video sharing platform and search for ‘replace golf club grips at home’ – there are plenty of videos to help you out!
About TickTockGolf: A company of two people – one a 4 handicapper, the other … well, we’ll say it’s the wrong side of 20 and leave it at that. What we do have in common is a love of golf and all the little bits and pieces that go with it. Like many golfers – and those who have golfers in their lives will know this only too well – we do enjoy a new bit of kit from time to time. You won’t find us selling £1000 golf bags, or the latest in golf club technology. But you will find a lot of well priced, good quality, and genuinely useful stuff. Take it from a too-embarrassed-to-mention-his-handicap hacker!
- PRODUCT SPECS: Standard / Mid Size grip, with round 1.5cm core size. Length: 27cm long. Weight: 56.5g. [NB: Grip tape not included]
- RE-GRIP YOUR CLUBS EASILY – ideal for regripping your wedges, drivers, irons and more. Standard size groups work with most golf club manufacturers.
- ANTI-SLIP GRIP MATERIAL – made from ant-slip material requiring less pressure to grip the club, helping to ensure less tension creeps into your hands and forearms, helping your whole swing feel more in control and flexible.
- ALL WEATHER GRIP – yes, we’d all love to play golf in the beautiful sunshine … but this is England. It’s going to rain. Our grips maintain their ‘grippiness’ in all but the most torrential downpour.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: all of TickTockGolf’s products are backed with a 100% money back guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your purchase at all, just get in touch for a refund.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk