wazaki Japan Black Finish WL-IIs 4-SW Combo Hybrid Irons USGA R A Rules Golf Club Set,With Headcover,Regular Flex,Pro Graphite Shaft,Right Handed,Pack of 16,Limited Edition
Combine with the WL-IIs hybrid irons(4-7)and Mx forged irons(8-s)deliver the breakthrough performance,this is WaZaki WL-IIs combo set.>An Innovative Shape with high ball Speeds. This is what the WaZaki WL-IIs Hybrid Iron brings to us.With the innovative technology designed to create faster ball speeds and more forgiveness.The new hybrid iron comes with a new incredible speed
Combine with the WL-IIs hybrid irons(4-7)and Mx forged irons(8-s)deliver the breakthrough performance,this is WaZaki WL-IIs combo set.
>An Innovative Shape with high ball Speeds. This is what the WaZaki WL-IIs Hybrid Iron brings to us.With the innovative technology designed to create faster ball speeds and more forgiveness.The new hybrid iron comes with a new incredible speed face and a casting body.This creates a low CG and added forgiveness.
>With the progressive head Shape goes through the whole Mx forged iron set,two different steel materials Mx Steel(high strength stain steel)and soft iron are sequential utilized to longer and shorter irons,precision milled grooves and two-piece insert construction to deliver the remarkable combination of speed,forgiveness,distance and control.
>We still applied bushikadna shaft in our WL-IIs Mx Forged Iron this time.There are three flex are in available,R,SR,S.
Product:Combo Iron Set(4567Hybrid Iron,89ps Mx Forged Iron)
Handcover:4 Pcs Hybrid Iron Cover,4Pcs Iron Cover
Size:126,124,112,120 for 4,5,6,7 hybrid iron,Standard
Material:Mx Steel for 4567 hybrid iron,Soft Iron for 89ps iron
Shaft WT.:65g for r/70g for s
Head-Made in Japan
Shaft-Made in Japan
Assemble in Japan
- A New Look with Traditional Japanese Black Finish Technology head. The hybrid iron’s club head is whole black finish with the blue paint cover the top and edges of the bottom, which makes it looks more great than whole black one.
- The new Speed face is a thinnest and different thickness made by thin, light and robust material. This WL-IIs face makes more speed over the face, increases distance, enlarges the sweet spot, and offers more forgiveness for off-center hits. The casting body of the hybrid iron promotes a lower forward CG location that provides high launch and low spin.
- We’ve included a progressive head tech construction in our WL-IIs Mx Forged Iron to provide the extreme balance of ball flight, playability for each iron. The offset and sole widths are engineered strategically to keen control and high-spinning shots in the short-irons. The center of gravity is positioned progressively lower from the highest-lofted to the lowest-lofted in each head to enhance feel and distance control in the short-irons.
- Two-Piece insert construction goes through the set to save significant weight that’s repositioned in strategic places in the head to create more forgiveness and easier launch. A piece of the polyurethane Layer positioned behind face absorbs unwanted vibration for great feel.The precision milled WL-IIs Mx Forged Iron face elevates groove depth and width closer to the USGA limit to produce more spin on every swing.
- There are two models available for different players, one is the public edition, one is the Limited Edition. We have strengthened the fastness of finish and upgraded the grip to suit for all weather in the Limited Edition set. To give our customer a fully pleased shopping exprience. We accept free to return and exchange within 45 days from you bought the clubs.
Check Out These Recommendations
Canât beat them for price Good clubs for the price arrived within 3 days took them out on the golf course today and they are a great set of clubs , I was hitting the ball straight . They look good at address and have a good feel on contact
Great product,Really impressed The clubs arrive in just over 1 day .Really impressed with the quality of them.Yet to use , but will be on Tuesday, Theee are extremely well packaged, look really smart and seem a really good quality build.
Best clubs for beginners or high handicappers Best clubs for beginners and high handicappers in my opinion. The hybrids get your ball somewhere in the right direction even if you mess up the strike. Brings back the fun to your game.